Our partnerships with various cruise lines can give you the extra perks, group space, or amenities that can’t be found on your own. We’d love the opportunity to serve you. Our affiliation with Virtuoso can also give you hosted cruise options with additional perks.
Why would you want to use a travel advisor for a cruise? I have access to special group rates that I can book into with added amenities, on-board credit, or special shore excursions. My affiliation with Virtuoso gives my clients the opportunity to travel on hosted cruises with a dedicated host, just for Virtuoso clients with extra benefits both on the ship and in the ports. I can arrange private or small group port excursions, pre-cruise travel, and tours as well as post-cruise stays. The cruise is just the start to a wonderful, curated journey.
River Cruising, small ship (small group) cruising the coastal waterways, small ship ocean cruising, canal and barge cruising, sailing ship cruises and expedition cruising are among the many choices when it comes to cruise experiences.
There are 5 types of cruise lines:
- Premium (Celebrity, Cunard, Disney, Holland America and Princess)
- Ultra-Premium (Azamara, Oceania, Paul Gauguin, Windstar and Star Clipper)
- River (AmaWaterways, Avalon Waterways and Uniworld)
- Luxury (SilverSea, Regent, Ponant, and Seabourn)
Avalon Waterways Christmastime on the DanubeDecember 5-11 with optional two nights in Prague ending on December 13th. Balcony prices start at $3438 per person (7 nights) – cruise only Add-on 2 nights in Prague (optional) Balcony Cabins begin at $3967 per person – cruise with two-night extension
- Join me on this magical holiday experience through the iconic regions that have made Christmas Markets famous.
- Highlights include traditional Christmas Markets along the way.
- Join a Guided Culinary Tour of Vienna’s magical Christmas Advent Markets to sample Sachertorte and Apfelstrudel.
- You may like to join a Guided Optional Excursion to Salzburg, Austria. See the setting of The Sound of Music, and learn the story behind the beloved Christmas hymn, Silent Night.
- Join a Guided City Walk and see Altes Rathaus (Old Town Hall) and Porta Pretoria—entrance to the Castra Regina fortress built in 179 AD.
- DISCOVERY Enjoy a Christmas Traditions Lecture on board while sailing this morning. CLASSIC Choose a Guided Tour of Nuremberg’s medieval architecture, gilded fountain, Gothic cathedral, and Kaiserburg Castle, OR:CLASSIC Join a Guided Tour of the historic Nuremberg Rally Grounds—used by the Third Reich.
- Optional Prague Extension: Gothic Cathedrals, Grand Castles, and Czech Christmas Spirits CLASSIC Take a Guided City Walk to visit Hradčany Castle Grounds; see St. Vitus Cathedral, and Old Town’s Astronomical Clock
Virgin Voyages Cruise Line - Dominican Daze (5 nights)February 4-9, 2022 from Miami – Cruise only Join me on Virgin Voyages is a brand-new Adults only cruise line. Say goodbye to buffets lines! All restaurants are cooked to order. Always Included: Wifi, Gratuities, Meals with over 20 restaurants with cook to order meals. Basic Beverage Package: Stay hydrated with still and sparkling water, non-pressed juices, sodas, teas, and even drip coffee. Group Workouts: Yoga, meditation, cycling, HIIT classes, and more — all your group fitness classes are covered. Ports of Call: Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Bimini – Private Beach ResortView Trip Itinerary