5 steps to tailor your adventure
Here is how we craft your travel plan:
- Initial consultation. We’ll get to know each other and discuss your vision in detail.
- I’ll fashion your vacation, customizing your itinerary to your specific wishes.
- You’ll review your plan and I’ll finalize the details.
- I’ll deliver to you a complete interactive digital itinerary with all subsidiary information. With every vacation I plan, I assess a planning fee that varies depending on your specific needs and requirements.
- Once you return, we’ll conduct a follow-up interview to review the ups and downs of your experience. This crucial step in our relationship ensures that I continually adapt your future adventures to your requirements.
How I serve you
Planning a trip should not cost you more in time than the trip itself will last.
While you may be overwhelmed at the vast number of options, let my comprehensive knowledge of destinations and extensive experience crafting luxury adventures become the first element of tranquility in your upcoming vacation.
I can tailor an unparalleled travel experience – an experience that you won’t receive from the Internet. Here’s how my expertise can help in the planning:
- You want a traditional luxury vacation with elegant accommodations, guided tours, and the leisure of VIP access.
- You are a family or multi-generational group in need of a compelling itinerary that appeals across the ages of your party.
- You have a general idea of where you’d like to travel, but need travel advice and planning from a travel consultant familiar with the destination.
- You are a small business looking to reward customers or employees with the active adventure (or relaxing retreat) of a lifetime.
My guarantee to you
- You’ll travel, knowing that I’m available to assist you during your adventure.
- Your trip has been planned by a travel consultant with significant industry certifications. [Certified Travel Counselor (CTC). Destination Specialist for Tahiti, Fiji, Australia, Jamaica, Scotland and Italy
- I am an independent affiliate of Corporate Travel Management (CTM), with all the perks and advantages that the backing by a large organization affords, including Virtuoso.
You’ve searched the internet, researched a few locales, and yet you still only have a trip made of raw cloth, a tale with no theme. Let’s pattern an extraordinary travel story that will become a cherished memory.